Another Midnight Rattle

2:51 AM

Whoa!
I completely forgot I had this blog! Hahahha.
It's embarrassing to read my old posts, so I'll just pretend those posts are not there.

So, let's do a quick update on my life, shall we?

I'm still alive, still single, still living in the same place as 6 years ago, and still working at Veritrans. Nothing much has changed. But don't get me wrong, a lot of interesting and exciting things has happened along the way.

From a girl who has not been out of her hometown until college, now I've visited most of Jakarta area, Bandung, Sumatera (Medan), Bali, Gili, and Lombok. Looking forward to go to Solo sometimes in this year and annual Bali trip. I envy people who has done much more trips than me, esp the solo traveller. I wonder how they do it. How they can spare the time to do that, the money, and the courage. I always want to visit Yogya, Ujung Kulon, Belitong, Pulau Komodo, Derawan, etc etc etc. But I never had the courage to do it alone. I read a lot of solo traveller has done that, even the girls! But, yeah.. I can give you a ton of reasons why I don't but we all know it's all just excuses that I don't ever really do something to do it. Someone said, that if it means a lot to you, you'll find a way to do that and won't be depend on other people. 
Maybe my desire to travel is not as big as my desire to lay on my bed and play with my cats? Maybe.

But what matter the most is, I'm happy! Some people might say I'm lazy, wasting my youth or just not living my life to the fullest. But hey, who are they to judge me? Why should I care when I'm happy with my current life?

Why it is so embarrassing to read my old posts is because I saw myself then was a super over-thinking person. Not that I got depressed back then. But it's just I saw how I really over think stuffs. I don't know when, at what point in my life, that now i think I've been better. I take things easy. i don't overthink that much.

Or, really?

Hahahha. I don't know. Maybe in some things that are really personal, i still do. But for general things, I can let go easier.

So now, i don't care much of what people say. Esp the people who barely know me. As long as I'm happy, then I'm good.

In this fckn hard and crazy life, I'm lucky enough to be able to say that.

Gonna start to post again in this blog. Just realized (again) that writing in blog is pretty fun. Even tho I said this in every post, hope this time I can really make it. So, see you later, errr blogspot?

Ciao!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images