Single Fighter is not a Lonely Ranger

12:50 AM

Sometimes, people who choose to be a single fighter, not always because they're lonely or can't trust anybody else. Sometimes, it because they have good things that they want to keep so bad. Things that they wished to stay as it is, and they are afraid that their war might interfere and changes everything that they already have.

Well, that's my opinion actually, people may agree or disagree. But that's what I do. I often not to share my war with people. Not because I'm too strong that I don't need a help, but I just like things to stay still as they are. And sharing bout it, might change how people see me, and I don't like it. Not that I don't have anyone to share right now, I have a couple of friends. But still, I can't just come forward and share what's been inside my head or bother me. I wait, till I think there is the right moment. I wait, till I think its stable so that my story won't give impact to anything.
I'm not lonely, I'm far from lonely. I have people who cares to me, who will always there, and trust me. Those people, who happens to be the best things that's ever happened to me, never let me be a lonely ranger, but they let me be a single fighter for my own war. We need to be tough and independent. Because in the end, we'll hold responsible for everything we've done by ourselves. We are the one who responsible for our lives.

But there are some people who are the main reason that I choose to be a single fighter, the people who makes me living a damn hard life. I don't hold grudges, but I won't forget. And I have my own definition and perspective for justice.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images